VVOB – Education for Development is a Belgian organization that seeks to contribute to poverty reduction and to a fairer world with increased opportunities for all. Our main objective is to sustainably improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of education and training in developing countries.
Currently, VVOB Vietnam is implementing 1 programme and three projects:
1. Programme: “Mitigating Preschool Children’s Barriers to Learning in Disadvantaged and Ethnically Diverse Districts”- BAMI in Quang Nam, Quang Ngai, Kon Tum provinces (2018-2021)
2. Project: “GENder-responsive Teaching and Learning in the Early years”- GENTLE in Quang Nam and Quang Ngai provinces (6/2018-5/2021)
3. Project: “Communities of practice Inspiring Teaching Innovations in the early Education System in Vietnam”- CITIES in Danang city (6/2019-5/2020)
4. Project: “iPLAY Vietnam – Integrating Play-based Learning Activities among Young learners in Vietnam” in Lai Chau, Ha Giang, Thai Nguyen, Ha Noi, Quang Tri, Da Nang, Quang Ngai and Ho Chi Minh City (12/2019 – 11/2023)
For iPLAY project, VVOB Vietnam is recruiting a dynamic team of education experts and learning facilitators that will develop creative ways to introduce innovations in the primary education system – always in close collaboration with the Vietnamese Ministry of Education and Training and provincial Departments of Education and Training across the country. The project will be implemented in synergy with international partner organisations of VVOB.
VVOB Vietnam is currently looking for qualified candidates for following positions for iPLAY project & BAMI programme:
1. Primary Education Manager
2. Monitoring & Learning Advisor
3. Project Accountant
4. Project Assistant
5. Learning through Play Coordinator
6. Teacher Professional Development Coordinator
7. Communication Advisor
In Da Nang:
1. Early Childhood Education Manager
2. Project Accountant
3. Project Assistant
4. Learning through Play Coordinator
5. Teacher Professional Development Coordinator
Starting date and working location:
Start date is 01/01/2020 or as soon as possible thereafter in VVOB’s office in Ha Noi or Da Nang with frequent travel to project/programme provinces.
Contract duration and benefit:
The contract will be programme/project duration and its extension will depend on the budget availability.
Selected candidate will be offered a friendly and creative working environment, a good benefit package including the social insurance according to the government scheme and additional insurance for staff and family, 30 days of annual leave and several professional development opportunities.
VVOB is committed to supporting its staff to achieve their maximum potential and will provide opportunities for professional development for the successful candidate, along with an attractive remuneration package.
To apply please send cover letter and detailed CV in English with at least 3 references to:
- Mrs. Nguyen Phuong Anh- Deputy Programme Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Luu Bao Nam Dung- Administrator, email@example.com
Subject: Application for the position title
Please do not send certificates. Closing date for submission is 29 November 2019 (before 9am)
. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
VVOB is an Equal Opportunity Employer fully committed to achieving a diverse workforce